24th January 2019, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to get good marks in 12th Science of Kerala Board?

Hello everyone, I am in 12th standard and my stream is Science. I want to know that what preparation is needed to get good marks in my Board exam of Kerala Board? Please help me to know about this asap. Thank you!

3rd February 2019, 09:53 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to get good marks in 12th Science of Kerala Board?

Ways to prepare to get good marks in 12th Kerala board:

To score good marks it is very necessary that you become determined and not to lose your target.

Give importance to each subject because I have seen many students giving importance to only main subjects and not to language subjects.

Start from those topics that carry the most marks and get grip on the topics. Know weight age of each subject and proceed. Do not waste your time and efforts over topics that have left weight age.

Take care you don't end up with too many books to confuse you. Give textbooks first reference.

Mock trials can be taken when you finish one or two chapters in each subject. Make sure you solve at least one more trial per week.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?