1st July 2014, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Maths Olympiad for 2nd standard? Procedure to submit fee for it?

hello
my son is studying in class 2, want to apply for maths olympiad, where there is no guidance from the school, i had bought the reference book for class 2 maths exam olympiad, pls do guide me how to apply for this olympiad exam and how to process the fees.

u can mail me to [email protected]

14th March 2015, 06:23 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Maths Olympiad for 2nd standard? Procedure to submit fee for it?

I am very sorry to say that there is no way by which you can apply individually for Olympiads.

Olympiads are conducted by SOF, and SOF is the main body providing the registration forms to various schools in order to get themselves with the main governing body for Olympiads.

As in your case you can put a request in from of the school management and ask them to kindly get themselves registered themselves with SOF by sending e-mail and getting themselves registered.

After that the school can provide you the registration form for enrolment in Olympiad, otherwise there is no alternative for it.
31st July 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I apply for Maths Olympiad for 2nd standard? Procedure to submit fee for it?

My son is studing in 1st standard. How I can apply for Maths Olympiad exam?
Please provide me all details on "[email protected]"
2nd July 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

I am trying to enroll my ward for all the Olympiads, she is in the 1st standard.. She is a student of The Cambridge School.. But her school isn't enrolled.. Is it possible to enroll her without her school being registered??? A quick would be really helpful.. Thank you.
16th August 2017, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir My child is in std 1 I want to enroll my child for olympiads. He is student of semi english school kharepantan Kankawali. Please guide me how I can apply and Last date of submission
4th August 2018, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

My son is studying first grade in a private school. I would like to enroll him in maths olympiad exam 2018. School is supporting us in the enrollment. But their charges are very high (Rs 400 per student). I do not want to enroll through school. Please let me know the other options for enrollment
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?