29th July 2018, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

ISC or Tamil Nadu Board, which is better for 11th Commerce aspirant?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from Tamil Nadu Board. I don’t want to continue his schooling with Tamil Nadu Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in an ISC school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for 11th Commerce admission?

4th August 2018, 03:15 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: ISC or Tamil Nadu Board, which is better for 11th Commerce aspirant?

There is not much of difference between syllabus of any boards till higher secondary.
Syllabus of all boards are almost same but there is too much difference in question pattern and marking scheme.
It must be your son's decision whether he want to change to change board or not.
If he can manage with the question pattern, answering methods and marking scheme to score better marks than he got in 10th standard in Tamil Nadu board.

But,it would be better if he continues from Tamil Nadu board as he his well aware of answering pattern. He only needs to focus on syllabus not on any other thing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?