18th May 2020, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my Board to CBSE from JAC Board in 12th standard?

Sir, I am from Jharkhand, please help me to change my Board in 12th class. I want to complete my 12th with CBSE Board, because I am not comfortable with JAC Noard and also because I am shifting to another location. I will be very proud to say that I passed my 12th class with CBSE Board.

19th May 2020, 09:56 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my Board to CBSE from JAC Board in 12th standard?

1. A student can not change his board in 12th standard. The registration for board examination is done in 11th standard.

2. For admission in Central Board of Secondary Education, you will have to first take admission in 11th standard and register for board exam. Stream selection, subjects for board exam is chosen in this standard.

If you will change your board at present the there will be loss of academic years. It is advisable to study well and clear 12th with same board then proceed for bachelor's degree in interested stream.
20th May 2020, 12:31 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---If you are interested to change your board in 12th standard you have to complete your 11th with same board because as per the latest information received, direct admission in 12th with another board is prohibited.

--You have to change your board in 11th standard and after completion of 11th standard ,you have to get admisision in same board with 12th standard.
20th May 2020, 02:35 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: How can I change my Board to CBSE from JAC Board in 12th standard?

It's not possible to shift from state board to CBSE in 12th standard. Some of the registration procedure for 12th standard begins when the students are in 11th itself.. so the schools donot accept this shift.. Moreover the subjects offered in humanities differ from school to school

You can change your board after completing your 10th only, if you will change after 11th then you will have to do the 11th again from that Maharastra state board.
20th May 2020, 04:15 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

--- As per the rules, the candidate has to qualify the 11th and 12th standards with same board.
Hence, you are not eligible to change your board in 12th.

--- Either you have to continue with same board OR retake admission in 11th standard in CBSE board.
22nd May 2020, 01:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

••• It is not possible to change the board in 12th standard to CBSE from JAC board.
••• A candidate has to pursue both 11th and 12th standard with the same board and stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?