23rd November 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?

Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board? Is it possible if I change the school or so? Can you please guide me? I really want to move to the next year and don't want to repeat 11th standard again

Related Questions:
  1. Can I take admission in 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  3. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school in Kolkata for 12th standard after failing in 11th?
  4. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  5. Possibility to migrate from ISC Board to 12th CBSE for 11th student?
  6. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  7. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for 12th commerce course after failing in 11th CBSE board?
  9. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  10. Is it allowed to repeat 11th standard in CBSE board after completion from Gujarat board? -- [New]
  11. Is it possible to get promotion granted in 12th standard if failed in 11th CBSE?
  12. Which will be the easiest Board among CBSE and MP Board to study in 11th standard?
  13. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  14. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  15. Is it possible to get admission in 12th in a different school after failing in 11th standard?
  16. How can I continue 12th with CBSE if completed 11th from PSEB and CBSE school asked me to leave the school?
  17. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  18. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and Andhra Pradesh State Board to study in 11th standard?
25th November 2016, 11:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board? Is it possible if I change the school or so? Can you please guide me? I really want to move to the next year and don't want to repeat 11th standard again

Sorry, you are not eligible to get admission for 12th standard CBSE Board after failing in 11th standard CBSE Board. So you have to study the 11th again to join 12th standard. You can change the school and study the 11th CBSE Board and after passing the 11th can study 12th standard CBSE Board. It is not possible to join 12th directly without passing 11th standard. You can study directly 12th standard through NIOS board. If you want to study in CBSE Board then you have to pass the 11th class to study 12th standard.
25th November 2016, 04:06 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission for 12th standard CBSE board after failing in 11th standard CBSE board?

If school has declared you failed in class 11th, then you can't get admission in class 12th in any regular school of any board. You have to pass class 11th to become eligible for admission in next class. If your school promotes you to next class, then only you can get admission.

Otherwise, you need to repeat your class 11th from same school and pass the exams this year. If you still want to go for class 12th, then you need to opt for open schooling option.
25th November 2016, 04:38 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

No, you are not eligible for getting admission in 12th after failing in 11th standard. You have to pass in 11th standard for taking admission in 12th. Otherwise you are not eligible for 12th. Thanks
25th November 2016, 05:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that it is not possible to get admission in class 12th after failing in class 11th in CBSE Board or any other Board.
In order to be promoted to class 12th, candidates must have to qualify successfully in class 11th from a recognised Board.
25th November 2016, 06:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, it is not possible to get admission for pursuing 12th standard in CBSE Board after failing in 11th standard. To be eligible to pursue 12th standard in CBSE Board, you should have qualified all subjects of your 11th standard examinations. None of the schools offer direct admission in 12th standard to candidates who have not qualified 11th standard. So, I suggest you to reappear in supplementary examinations and get qualified in 11th standard examinations, so, that you are eligible to pursue 12th standard.
25th November 2016, 08:21 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can get admission in 11th standard in 11th standard in CBSE board after having completed your 11th standard from Gujarat board, there is no such problem in it. Your son can get admission in 11th standard in the concluding board and can continue with his studies further.
25th November 2016, 10:48 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You cannot do this.

According to our system of education, a candidate can be moved to the next level, if and only if he has passed the previous level.

You cannot get the admission in any school if you have not passed 11th successfully. However, you can get the admission in 11th again.

Also, if you really don't want to repeat 11th, you can apply for the 12th through the NIOS as a private candidate. That is the only way to save your year.
3rd December 2016, 03:33 PM
ranu shahi

Sorry, to say that but you are not eligible to get admission in 12th standard after failing 11th standard examination from CBSE board. For getting admission in 12th standard you must have to appear in 11th standard examination again.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?