23rd May 2016, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to ICSE in 12th standard?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am Aakash and i had completed 12th this year (2015-16) but i did not get sufficient marks and my questions is,is it possible to change school where i had did into other school and what is the procedure for doing this and another questions is can we change board cbse into u.p or icse........is it possible or not

Related Questions:
  1. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  2. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  3. Possibility to transfer from ICSE Board to study 10th CBSE for 9th student?
  4. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  5. How can I change from ICSE board to CBSE board?
  6. How do I change from ICSE board to CBSE board after passing class 9 from ICSE?
  7. Board can be changed in 12th class from ICSE to CBSE? What is the procedure for it?
  8. From which Board I should study 12th to purse Medical if completed 10th from ICSE Board? Do I have to appear in NEET-UG?
  9. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Whether NIOS Board is equivalent to CBSE/ICSE Board? Is it a barrier if completed 12th NIOS after 11th CBSE?
  11. Is it better to transfer from MP Board to CBSE Board for 5th standard student?
  12. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  13. School transfer from ICSE to CBSE in 10th standard
  14. Is ICSE board consider to be easier than CBSE board?
  15. Which is better among CBSE Board and ICSE Board for 7th student?
  16. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to CBSE Board to study Higher Secondary Science?
  17. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if failed in 11th ICSE?
  18. Possibility to get admission in 8th CBSE board for 7th ICSE candidate?
23rd May 2016, 09:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to ICSE in 12th standard?

No, it is not possible to change from CBSE to ICSE Board in your 12th standard. Even, if you are interested to change from one board to another board, the respective board schools does not offer admission in 12th standard directly. You have mentioned that you didn't get sufficient marks then, you can appear in Improvement examinations instead of changing from CSBE to ICSE Board.
23rd May 2016, 10:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to change the board from CBSE to ICSE in 12th standard?

No it is not possible to change your board in mid of 11th and 12th standard because it is a rule that a candidate has to pursue 11th and 12th from the same board. So now it is not possible for you to change your board from CBSE to ICSE. You have to continue in the CBSE board.
24th May 2016, 12:43 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

My suggestion to you is that you should go for the improvement exams if you have not scored satisfactory marks in your 12th standard. It will save your time and money. However if you want to repeat your 12th from different school then you simply need a migration certificate from the school where you had passed your 11th standard. Also you have to present mark sheet of 11th standard at the time of admission in 12th class.

Definitely you can change your school board. You simply have to visit in any school which is affiliated by state board or ICSE and present following documents for admission :
* Migration Certificate
* Proof of date of birth
* Passport size photographs
* Mark sheet of previous class.

After submitting the above documents and fee, you can start your classes.
24th May 2016, 02:18 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Yes, you can change your school from CBSE to ICSE. You will need to submit following documents for doing so :

- Date of Birth Proof.
- Mark sheet of 11th standard.
- School Leaving certificate
- Residential proof
24th May 2016, 08:05 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

It will be difficult to get admission in another board school as most of the schools don't allow admission in class 12th directly for other board candidates.
Only those who are from same board are allowed by reputed schools. Change of schools mostly is possible only during class 11th standard.
24th May 2016, 09:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can surely change your school but under the same board, you cannot change the board in class 12. But, even for changing school you should have a valid reason for it or else your plea can be cancelled.

No, you cannot change board in class 12, if however you wish to change your board, you will have to get admission in class 11 in another school under the prospective board and then continue with your studies.
8th October 2020, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

I am an student from the cbse board and gave my 10th board from cbse . In 11th I choose the icse board by I am not able to match the icse board and it's getting hard for me. Can I change my board to cbse again in 12th ,or need to change it in my 11th itself. Please help..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?