30th April 2021, 04:50 AM
Unregistered

How can I change my Board to PSEB being a 9th CBSE student?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 9th standard from CBSE Board. I want to change my Board now. I want to join PSEB Board. Please help me to know that how I can change my Board? Waiting for your response!

30th April 2021, 10:28 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my Board to PSEB being a 9th CBSE student?

No, you can't change your Board to PSEB being a 9th CBSE student. Because one condition is your Board will be the same means that CBSE to CBSE and other board to same that board directly said yes you can change your school but not your Board.

For more details you can google.
30th April 2021, 12:41 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Candidates are not eligible to change their board after std 9th.

So, if you going to get admission in std 9th in 2021-22 than you can change the board now but not after that.

If you are already in std 9th now, than can't change the board.
30th April 2021, 08:09 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

°°° Let me tell you that one who has already taken admission in 9th standard has to complete 10th standard with the same board and in your case as you have opted for CBSE board in 9th standard so you have to complete your 9th and 10th with same board.
You cannot change your board right now that you have already registered yourself in CBSE board in 9th standard and according to the rule if you have registered in 9th standard in CBSE board then you have to complete your 10th with CBSE board only.
2nd May 2021, 06:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Procedure to change my Board to PSEB being a 9th CBSE student:-

if you want to change your board in 9th class, then you are eligible to pursue before registration. After registration which you have to go through in ninth and after registration you are unable to change board. After registration you cannot change board even cannot change school.
3rd May 2021, 09:00 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

After the completion of your 8th standard you should first make up your mind as to in which school you wish to get admission in.
You will then have to complete the admission criteria as different schools have different admission criteria.
After successful completion of the criteria you will be very much eligible for admission in PSEB school for further studies.
If you want to change your board in 9th class, then you are able to pursue before registration. After registration which you have to go through in ninth and after registration you are unable to change board. After registration you cannot change board even cannot change school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?