6th April 2020, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to change my Board into PSEB for 10th standard being a 9th ICSE student?

Hi everyone, I am studying in 9th standard with an ICSE Board. Now, I want to change my Board to PSEB Board for 10th standard. I don't know whether I am eligible or not to change my Board for studying in 10th standard. Please tell me about this.

9th April 2020, 06:32 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to change my Board into PSEB for 10th standard being a 9th ICSE student?

It is not possible to change the board in std 10th.

So, I will suggest you to continue with the same board till std 10th.

You can change the board after 10th for admission in std 11th in different board.

If you have planned to change the board, you are eligible to get admission in std 9th not in std 10th.
13th April 2020, 07:33 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to change my Board into PSEB for 10th standard being a 9th ICSE student?

---No,you are not eligible to change your board to study 10th standard in PSEB as you learned the 9th standard in ICSE.

---If you want to learn 10th standard in PSEB, you have to start your 9th standard again with PSEB,after that you have to waste your time.

--So study 10th standard with ICSE and change your board in 11th standard to PSEB so that in 12th, you get admission in PSEB board without facing any problems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?