6th October 2019, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my subject in 11th of Haryana Board?

Hello Sir, I want to change my subject. I want to take Computer Applications and opt out from Biology. I have already submitted an application to the school authority but no response received on the application of subject change. Please help me to know how can I do that?

11th October 2019, 08:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I change my subject in 11th of Haryana Board?

Your school has the authority to change the subjects if possible. If it is not possible then they won't reply. You can have the final word from your class teacher in this regard if you have already applied for the change.

You yourself can't change and only your school has the authority. Just contact them the final time in person and ask the final time whether it is possible or not. You can change the school if they are not cooperating.
11th October 2019, 11:21 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

You need to go the concerned department on your own.
You just go the office and ask about the teacher who can solve your problem and visit to the teacher and then they will guide you accordingly.
12th October 2019, 01:21 AM
Sunnyexpert

As you have submitted the certificate to the school staff, you have now very less to do. You should just contact your school officials and ask them to provide you with proper update regarding the same.

You will be provided with an application form and then after submitting the form, you will be assisted properly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?