26th August 2018, 03:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Humanities for 11th Science Haryana Board student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream from Haryana Board. I want to change my stream but not my Board. I want to change my stream to Humanities. So, I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream. Please tell me asap.

31st August 2018, 07:35 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities for 11th Science Haryana Board student?

If you have already registered for 12th board examination then you will not be able to change stream. Only those candidates who have not registered for examination in 11th standard can only apply for stream change.

However, you can request your school for stream by writing an application and mentioning your concerns and disinterest in Humanities stream.
31st August 2018, 09:16 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities for 11th Science Haryana Board student?

You are not eligible to change the stream in std 12th. Candidates can select their stream after 10th.

So, either you continue with the same stream or have to make a gap year for admission in different stream. There is no provision of change of stream after registration.
31st August 2018, 09:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You need to contact the school authority for any such stream change. If it is the start of academic session, then change of stream will be possible surely.

If it is too late, then change of stream will not be possible this year. Hence, contact the concerned authority of your school.
6th May 2020, 03:27 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to change course from science to humanities after registration in class 11 and study once again class 11
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?