18th September 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to become an Architect in Morphogenesis for a candidate with secured 52% in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board?

Hello Sir, I want to become an Architect in Morphogenesis. However, I have scored 52% marks in my 10th Board exam with Himachal Pradesh Board. I am interested to get job in Morphogenesis as currently I am doing BArch. Kindly let me know if can I become an Architect in Morphogenesis?

23rd September 2019, 10:23 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Is it possible to become an Architect in Morphogenesis for a candidate with secured 52% in 10th Himachal Pradesh Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to become an Architect in Morphogenesis. However, I have scored 52% marks in my 10th Board exam with Himachal Pradesh Board. I am interested to get job in Morphogenesis as currently I am doing BArch. Kindly let me know if can I become an Architect in Morphogenesis?
Yes, of course, you can become an Architects in Morphogenesis, but not directly after 10th. Here I am providing you the steps on how to become an Architect in Morphogenesis.

Step 1: You must satisfy the requirements ( Eligibility Criteria of B.Arch course). To be eligible for the B.Arch the candidate must complete 12th standard in Science stream with Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry with at least 60% of marks from a recognized board.

Step 2: You must secure admission for B.Arch course in a reputed college. To secure admission, you must have to qualified in - NATA/JEE/Institute-wise entrance tests.

Step 3: You must complete B.Arch without any pending backlogs. B. Arch is Five years Professional degree program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?