5th May 2020, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I do self preparation of JEE Main and Advanced during lockdown?

Hi Sir, as I came to know that the lockdown is extended in Meghalaya, I am worried about my education. I have completed my 12th and I was doing JEE Main and Advanced preparation. But due to the lockdown, the coaching centre is closed and I don't have much more backup. Can you suggest me what should I do for self preparation?

7th May 2020, 02:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do self preparation of JEE Main and Advanced during lockdown?

Follow these steps to prepare for JEE exam during lockdown-

•As you have got a lot of time for practice hence you need to utilise it to the best.

•I hope, you have cleared all your concepts and now you have to practice previous year question papers as much as possible and if you have done that also, then start practicing some mock test online.

•It is very important to ask yourself a question from whatever you read. Like, as if you read a concept then close the book and try to analyse the every possible question that can be framed from that concept.

•Sometimes it is also important to revise your concepts rather than practicing questions so that you can have crystal clear conceptual understanding while performing questions in the examination in order to solve questions fastly.
7th May 2020, 04:52 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do self preparation of JEE Main and Advanced during lockdown?

----You need to start with NCERT books. If you haven't studied from NCERT books then it would be better for you to go through NCERT books at least once.

----Develop a curious mind and ask questions whenever you are reading a particular theory. Questioning concepts will help you widen your understanding and well, thus, help you solve twisted questions based on the same theory.

----Whenever you are solving questions of a particular chapter, don't try to solve 100 questions for each topic, rather try solving the particular question in multiple ways.

----Students generally otherwise too much or they don't revise are all. Once you are through with the chapter, revise it for thoroughly but don't spend more than 2 hours on the revision.

-----No matter how many efforts you put in or how many papers you solve, if you do not utilise your time effectively you will never be able to complete and practice in time. Even a simple tool like Google Calendar can be used to allot time or days to chapters.

---- It is very important to practice at least 10 previous year question papers along with mock tests.
8th May 2020, 09:28 AM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Talking Re: How can I do self preparation of JEE Main and Advanced during lockdown?

First, you follow/ to start preparing for JEE Main 2020, JEE Main exam pattern & syllabus. Sections wise JEE Main preparation strategy. The basic plan to prepare for the JEE Main exam includes a proper strategy, hours an aspirant devote while studying, accurate study material, quality mock tests and previous year JEE Main question papers.

To self study, you follow these things

Start with the NCERT
Have a Curious Mind.
Solve with the Multiple Solution Technique.
Revise Wisely.
Manage your Time Efficiently. olve Multiple Mock Tests.
Choose the Right Reference Books. ...
Physics.
9th May 2020, 08:24 AM
Smart worker n
Member+

Yes, you can do self preparation. Self preparation is one of the best method to crack any exam without any coaching centre.
Firstly know some important points before preparation:
**The JEE Main Paper 1 is an objective type test conducted and contain physics, chemistry, and Mathematics.
**There are 90 questions in total with each section consisting of 30 questions each.
**Each question is for 4 marks, and hence each section carries 120 Marks. The whole exam is for 360 marks.
Now ist go through the NCERT books. As the paper contain the ncert question with some difficulty.
After that you another books like arihant etc. And try solve the question.
Gave mock test and do previous year question.
Gave efficient time to your study.
If you find any difficult in any topic go to you tube, google etc.
12th May 2020, 09:17 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Following Tips applied in your daily routine while self preparation:-

:- Give importance to Basic science

:- Previous or last 5 year question paper.

:- Proper and Detailed Notes.

:- Strictly followed the Time Table.

:- Read and Revise More.

:- Stricked schedule must followed.
12th May 2020, 09:18 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Following Tips applied in your daily routine while self preparation:-

:- Give importance to Basic science

:- Previous or last 5 year question paper.

:- Proper and Detailed Notes.

:- Strictly followed the Time Table.

:- Read and Revise More.

:- Stricked schedule must followed.
6th June 2020, 01:10 AM
HGK7

you can do self preparation of JEE Main and Advanced during lockdown:-
  • Make time table
  • Doing NCERT
  • Last year questions papers
  • Online resources
    Reme mber to revise again and again
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?