22nd February 2016, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

How can i externally appear for the Class 10th SSC board?

I am student of 9th standard icse board. I have failed in 9th icse. Now i wish to give the 10th standard exam externally. Tell me how can i give exam of 10th standard from ssc board and that too externally?

22nd February 2016, 11:34 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can i externally appear for the Class 10th SSC board?

No, you are not eligible to get admission in 10th class without pursuing and passing 9th class through regular course.

But, through NIOS board, you are eligible to appear for 10th class. NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Schooling.

The examination is conducted twice every year. For more information about NIOS visit at http://www.nos.org/
23rd February 2016, 12:13 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

SSC stands for Secondary School Certificate.
10th board examination is commonly known as SSC examination in some states.
The students who have passed 9th final examination and studied whole year in 10th standard from any school which must be affiliated from a recognized board then only the student can appear for 10th or SSC examination.
The student who have failed in 9th standard are not allowed to appear in the SSC examination which will be conducted in next year as you are a student of 9th standard not a student of 10th standard.
So, you will have to appear in 9th final examination and secure pass marks in that examination first then take admission in 10th standard, study whole year and then you will become eligible to appear in SSC examination.

To secure pass marks in 9th standard, you have to labor very hard and then continue your hard labor after in 10th as well to secure high marks in 10th board examination.
27th June 2016, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

I had given SSC exam at the year 2012. But I was failed in all subjects.Now I wants to clear my SSC. I searched for 17no. Form system in nearby schools. But No response.How can i apply for SSC exam.pls guide.
29th March 2017, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

If the candidate passed class 5th in year 2012 then what is the procedure to apply for SSC
30th March 2017, 01:08 PM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If the candidate passed class 5th in year 2012 then what is the procedure to apply for SSC
SSC:- If you are talking about Staff Selection Board then you must complete at least 10th standard and your age must have attained 18th of years. It is a board which provide jobs in various govt. sectors.
SSC is also abbreviated form of Senior Secondary Certificate which is equivalent to 10th standard in general and to get admission in SSC you must have studied 9th standard.
8th May 2017, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

My grand daughter is cerebral palsy affected age about 20 years. Recently see appear for nips ssc exam. But now see wants to appear for 10th exam of state board.Whats the procedure?
22nd June 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

My daughter aged 13 is doing home schooling I.e gurukul schooling in Ahmedabad. After 2 years she wants to give ssc board exam kindly reply what is process she will have to follow from this or next year onwards. My email id is [email protected] give us your feedback or assistance on the same.
12th July 2017, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

I gave 12 standard exam through cbse board in session 2016-17. Can I give 12 class exam next year through Gujarat board
23rd July 2017, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in 10th in icse regular school but is absent most of the time due to illness. Can she appear as an external candidate through the school. Is any min attendance for it
14th September 2017, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

My Name is ManranjanPandit age75 years.There three people have shown their interest on my motivation given to them.Please give me your answer for the following.
1. a woman never seen school wish to study.she is living in very poor.Married having children two. from Backward class.Living in Shivaranjani Area Ahmedabad 380015.Please let me how she do it getting special assistance from government for fees if any, books and the school nearest location.or evening classes as she has to work look after children etc.

2. A man coming from lower level of economical condition poor say from OBC PERHEPS. He is Maharashtrain .LIVING IN AHMEDABAD SARKHEJ SIDE. he studied up to 8th standard from Maharashtra .Having skill of cooking and messages.He can have higher studies. Also learn special skill for BODY MASSAGES.
3. A girl from Rabari community doindlabourer in various houses like cleaning utensils, washing clothes and sweeping etc. Inclines to study further from 8th STANDARD SHE HAS DONE FROM Gujarati..
15th November 2017, 04:42 PM
Unregistered

My child study in 1st standard and school in which he is studying affiliated to Ssc board. So I want to confirm about board change i.e ssc board to cbse board in future in class 5th. Can I change board..?
20th November 2017, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

I am working under Government of Gujarat as a teacher and I want to appear in next SSC examination as external student for Hindi subject due to now it's compulsory to pass Hindi for all Government employees.
2nd March 2018, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

My brother is in 9 std and wants to do his 10 as regular student but no school is allowing him to get admission please can help
20th June 2018, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

My son is studying in 8th std in ICSE board, but i want to appear him for SSC 10th Board exam, SHall he eligible to seat that exam? Email ID is [email protected] waiting for your mail.
25th August 2018, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

My maid's daughter wants to give 10 the board exam as external student. She has completed her 9 the in Gujarati medium school wt is the procedure?
3rd October 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Necessary documents required for school to make its students appear 10 state board exam
25th June 2019, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do direct 10th after 8th in ssc bord
18th July 2019, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Just the third pass. After that stopped Education. Now he is 17 years old. So what can I study in tenths?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?