5th August 2014, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in 10th Bangalore Board exam externally for 16 years old candidate?

Hello
My brother discontinued his 9th std and
now he wants to write 10th this year...
he is 16 years now... is he eligible 2 write 10th
as per bangalore board rules without going to a daily school....?????

14th December 2014, 09:21 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in 10th Bangalore Board exam externally for 16 years old candidate?

Your brother can appear for 10th exams, if he can register as Private candidate from NIOS(National Institute of Open Schooling). To register as a private candidate, he should visit regional NIOS office and should submit application form along with following documents.
1)Transfer Certificate from his previous School
2)Bonafide certificate

If he can do this, NIOS will register him as a private candidate. So, he can appear for next upcoming 10th class exams even he was not studying in any school.
29th July 2018, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in 10th Bangalore Board exam externally for 16 years old candidate?

I privately prepare for class x exam can I appear in any board exam as a private candidate
8th July 2019, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Hello, my sister discontinued her 10th std and now she wants to write 10th exam this year. she is 21 years now..is her eligible to write 10th as per Bangalore board rules without going to a daily school?
14th August 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir...i have. Passed only four. Out. Of six. Subjects. In the. Regular. School In bangalore. Now. Can i appear. Only for the remaining two subjects that is maths. And. Social??mine is old syllabus...now. My. Age. Is 20...can i get help???
12th April 2023, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

Hello. I have failed in 9th will I able to write 10th exam directly as private candidate??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?