1st March 2018, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I generate interest to study Physics in 12th ISC? Suitable books which contain previous solved question papers for preparation?

Hello Sir, I am in class 12th ISC student of PCB group. I m very weak in Physics and when I study this subject I feel bored. But I want to score 90 percent in my Board exam. So, kindly tell me the way to generate interest? Also let me know about books which contain all previous questions and answers.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous few years solved question papers for ISC Physics
  2. How may I get SBI PO exam solved question papers? How to get study materials for the same
  3. Mathematics and Physics guidebooks for preparation of 12th ISC Board exam?
  4. Suitable guidebooks for preparation of 12th Science ISC Board exam?
  5. Life Sciences solved question papers of last 5 years for ICMR-JRF? Suitable books for preparation?
  6. Download Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics solved question papers of previous year for 12th GSEB Board exam
  7. Am I eligible to give NET Exam having scored more than 50% in LLM? Which Books to prepare for Criminology subject? Previous year solved Question Papers for this Exam?
  8. Best books for WBJEE Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology? Last few years solved question papers?
  9. Last 5 years solved question papers of BSF ASI(RM) written exam? Suitable books for preparation?
  10. Download Biology solved question papers of last 10 years for 12th ISC Board exam
  11. ISC Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Suitable books which has solved previous years question papers of 10th ICSE Board exam?
  13. Reference books as per syllabus including solved question papers of previous year for IIT-JAM(Physics)?
  14. Where can I download study material for AFCAT Exam? Best Books to prepare for this Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
  15. Suitable books, study materials and previous years question papers for preparation of Telangana Genco Transco exams?
  16. Books and Previous 5 years solved question papers to prepare for AFCAT Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. ISC Physics practical papers for 5 years?
  18. Chemistry question papers of previous year for 12th ISC Board exam?
14th March 2018, 05:48 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I generate interest to study Physics in 12th ISC? Suitable books which contain previous solved question papers for preparation?

Its okay to be weak in a subject or two. You should not take too much pressure of that. Everyone has some or the other weak links.

All you can do is to have a good mentor who can teach you Physics like fun and increase your interest in that.

There are a number of online and offline interactive courses and quizzes for so many subjects. You need to search for them and learn the basics of Physics first and after that you can refer to any good book for the advanced problems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?