30th June 2019, 01:51 AM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary Science in Aadhar International School, Unnao being a 10th UP Board student?

Hello, I want to secure admission in Aadhar International School of Unnao for Higher Secondary course. I have given the Board exam of 10th standard from Uttar Pradesh Board. Can you please tell me how I can get admission over there for Science stream?

7th July 2022, 11:15 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study Higher Secondary Science in Aadhar International School, Unnao being a 10th UP Board student?

First of all you are required a transfer certificate from your current school for applying admission in Higher Secondary Science in Aadhar International School, Unnao.
Also you are required to submit the following documents during admission process:
Marksheet of 10th standard having minimum qualifying marks in each subject i.e. no pending backlog will be permitted for admission.
ID proof.
Address proof.
Fee payment slip.
Age proof.

After visiting the new school, you can complete rest of the admission formalities over there.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?