2nd November 2016, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get Higher Secondary Science admission in any International school at Delhi for 10th Tamil Nadu Board candidate?

My daughter is appearing in 10th class Board exam this year from Tamil Nadu Board. I wish to get her admission in International School at Delhi for Higher Secondary Science. Can I know the requirements to apply for admission in International school at Delhi?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to appear in Mathematics exam from NIOS Board if pursuing Higher Secondary Commerce from Tamil Nadu State Board?
  2. List of best girls higher secondary school in Chennai with hostel facility? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Political Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Is it possible to appear only in Mathematics exam of NIOS for Higher Secondary Commerce student?
  5. List schools which offers Biochemistry in Higher secondary in Tamil Nadu?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Higher Secondary with Tamil Nadu State Board if completed 10th CBSE?
  7. Is it possible to get admission in 11th Tamil Nadu Board for 10th CBSE student?
  8. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Foundation Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Home Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in higher secondary school?
  11. How much percentage is required in 10th CBSE to take admission in Higher Secondary Science of WB Board?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in 1st standard of school under Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education for 4 years old candidate?
  13. Which are the good colleges in Coimbatore and other districts? I have scored 17.8 marks in TANCET MBA
  14. How many recognized government schools are there in Tamil Nadu?
  15. Is migrating in Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education beneficial for CBSE student?
  16. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Nutrition and Dietetics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Whether a candidate is capable of studying Science in Higher Secondary of Maharashtra Board if scored 67% in 10th standard?
  18. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
3rd November 2016, 09:42 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Higher Secondary Science admission in any International school at Delhi for 10th Tamil Nadu Board candidate?

Below I have mentioned the basic requirements to take admission in a good International School to study class 11th Science after the completion of class 10th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with above 70% of marks in it can take admission in a good International School.
Some of the Schools may require more percentage of marks in class 10th to provide admission in Science stream.
4th November 2016, 10:34 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Higher Secondary Science admission in any International school at Delhi for 10th Tamil Nadu Board candidate?

Admission in the above mentioned school is not that easy as the cut-off marks required for admission in the school mentioned is quite high. You should therefore try to score as well as possible in 10th bored examination, as the minimum requirement is 60%. You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the school itself and after clearing it, you will be most eligible to avail admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?