24th December 2016, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a scientist after studying arts in class 12th?

Respected Sir, I want to tell you actually science is my life. I like physics chemistry or biology. I want to take the decision. Now I am in 10+2 class in arts. I have selected arts subject because I could not afford medical or non medical. So, give me some guidance. What can I do? I want to become a scientist.
Please reply me on my gmail [email protected]
Thanks
I hope you will help me.

24th December 2016, 08:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a scientist after studying arts in class 12th?

If you haven't studied science stream in class 12th, then it will be very difficult to become a scientist. Most of the degree science courses will ask for science stream and you have studied arts, which will make it difficult for you to become eligible for any science course.

Hence, if you want to become a scientist, then you have to study class 12th again with science stream. If you have studied some arts subjects which are related to science, then you can study that at degree level.
26th December 2016, 07:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot become a Scientist after the completion of class 12th from Arts stream. Since you have not opted Science stream, you cannot become a Scientist in the upcoming future. Scientists are those which deals with the studies related to Science.
So, if you want to become a Scientist, you must have to study class 11th once again with Science stream.
27th April 2021, 08:07 AM
Unregistered

Am art student in high school, but wants to study biology in tertialy will be easy?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?