24th October 2014, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I get good marks in 12th Physics?

Hey guys
I'm a poor student in physics ...and I get really bad marks for physics ..
I'm a student of class 12th
But I want to get good marks in physics...
Guess what all the physics sums I do get all wrong soo I don't feel like doing physics at all..my exams are gonna start soon...

Soo guys can someone tell me a way to get good marks in physics ??

27th October 2014, 07:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get good marks in 12th Physics?

To get good marks in Physics, you need to follow the steps mentioned below :-

1. Attend regularly to the classes from the starting of your academic year.

2. Learn units of all physical quantities such as mass, weight, force, torque, etc.

3. Basics are most important to solve the problems in Physics. So, it is best to learn all the basics of Physics.

4. Concentrate more on units like Kinematics, Dynamics, etc. and in most of the units, there will be derivations. Practice derivations in each and every unit.

5. Select the easy and important chapters and learn or practice only those chapters, don't concentrate on new topics before the examinations.

6. Refer previous years question papers and practice the model papers and correct them by referring nay textbook or notes, so, that you can rectify your mistakes and there will be less chance of repeating the same mistakes in the final examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?