14th October 2019, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

How can I get job in TCS after completing 12th Commerce?

Hello Sir, I am pursuing my 12th standard with Commerce stream. I am interested to get work in TCS. My aim is that I want to join TCS. So, I want to know how can I join this TCS and work over there?

18th October 2019, 05:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get job in TCS after completing 12th Commerce?

TCS recruits Commerce and Arts graduates for some process which doesn't require any software skills but you need to have excellent analytical skills. You need to pass a written exam to get shortlisted for the interview stage. Also, you should be ready to work in rotational shifts after you get the job.

At present, you have only class 12th qualification which is not enough. You need to complete a regular BCom degree to apply for such jobs at TCS. Just make sure you don't have more than 2 years of study gap and you should be a regular student because distance mode graduates are not accepted at TCS.
28th October 2019, 10:14 AM
EduXpert

You need to study engineering degree or MCA to get a job at TCS. Commerce graduates can't apply for software jobs at TCS.

So, either you complete class 12th with PCM or look for some other jobs based on commerce field.
4th May 2021, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

Can I get a job in TCS if I am a BMS graduate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?