29th December 2012, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How to do a software job after completing 12th commerce with computers?

Sir,i am sandeep,i coplete plustwo commerce computer.i wish to do a software job.wich course is i study,what are the basic quality and wich institute is best?

15th February 2013, 08:17 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do a software job after completing 12th commerce with computers?

Hello friend there are courses like BCA, BBA(IT), B.COM(computers) courses to choose in commerce graduation
Friend except for B.COM(computers) remaining 2 courses will have a pre entrance exam conducted by the university to which the college is affiliated
For doing software job you must be very perfect in basic computer languages like
1. c language
2. c++
3. java
4. dot net
5. html
6. asp

You can get job in any company where there is a necessary for computer expert

all the best.........
15th February 2013, 08:28 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to do a software job after completing 12th commerce with computers?

Hello friend there are courses like BCA, BBA(IT), B.COM(computers) courses to choose in commerce graduation
Friend except for B.COM(computers) remaining 2 courses will have a pre entrance exam conducted by the university to which the college is affiliated
For doing software job you must be very perfect in basic computer languages like
1. c language
2. c++
3. java
4. dot net
5. html
6. asp

You can get job in any company where there is a necessary for computer expert

all the best.........
25th May 2013, 12:16 PM
csmoon96

Hello,

You Choose BCA if you go towards Software field
in software field you perfect in these language basically
-->> C
-->> C++
-->> Java

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?