22nd October 2012, 09:45 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job opportunity available after completing 12th commerce with Maths

i m completed my 12th in commerce with math and i got 56% and now i m doing bba , so is any job oppurunity is available for me or not

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in Indian Navy after completing 12th with commerce?
  2. Short-term course suitable after 12th standard with commerce without Maths and interest in Business and Economics for getting a good job?
  3. What should I do after Graduation in Banking, Finance and Tax field?
  4. Can I study Commerce in Graduation with 65% in 12th Commerce with Maths?
  5. Eligiblity to apply for BCA after completing 12th Commerce without Maths? Job opportunities and colleges in Mumbai for BCA? How BCA is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  6. How to get a job of commerce lecturer after completing M.Com?
  7. Can I apply for BBA after completing 12th in commerce without Maths?
  8. Can I apply for BBA after completing 12th in commerce without Maths?
  9. Can I get a job of merchant navy after completing my 12th class with commerce stream with 80%?
  10. Am I eligible to study Maths in B.Com if pursuing 12th Commerce with Physical Education? -- [New]
  11. How to become a Maths teacher after completing 12th commerce with 79% marks
  12. Which job is most important and demanding in future? Any exams to write and rate of salary?
  13. What should I do after completing 12th? I am a PCM student
  14. Best job after completing 12th in Commerce? How much is the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which courses will be suitable to me to get immediate job after passing 12th commerce without Maths?
  16. Scope of doing B.Com with Commerce and with Maths?
  17. After completing commerce with maths what should I do?
  18. Subjects to study after Commerce with Maths in 12th for good job in Government or Private sector?
23rd October 2012, 12:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job opportunity available after completing 12th commerce with Maths

Dear aspirant,

-If you are 10+2 pass then you have limited opportunities in government sector.

-You can apply for NDA exam if you want to join Indian army . You are commerce student hence only eligible for Army. The age limit for this exam is 16 1/2 to 19 years.

-You can apply for SBI clerical exam if you want to join bank as a clerk. The age should be 18 to 28 years . The selection is based on objective type paper and personal interview.

-You can apply for SSC CHSL exam for data entry operators and lower division clerks. The selection is based on objective type paper and Skill test .

-So start preparing for these exams if you want to join a government job.

BEST OF LUCK....
23rd October 2012, 12:58 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job opportunity available after completing 12th commerce with Maths

hi,

If you have Maths in 12th commerce,then you can go and do in any field of commerce.

Now a times,maths exist in all field at some level even maths is not a regular subject.so all student should be good in maths which also help in other subject sums.

If you did not have maths in 11th commerce,then you can not do BCA or CA after the 12th commerce.That's disadvantage and also you miss the maths.If you have interest to go in BCA or in CA course,but you can not go because you don't have maths on that time.

Yes.surely there are many other field except the BCA and CA in which you can go and make a career like

B.com
BBA
BBM

i hope you understand it.

thank you....................
14th February 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

i'm a girl of class 12th commerce and i want to join Indian Army. how can i join?
7th April 2013, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

i m a boy from 12th commerce and i wanna join indian navy cn i join the indian navy but i hv no math....
18th April 2013, 09:39 PM
Unregistered

i m commerece student i m12 pass with maths i wanna join indian army
29th March 2014, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

next month i will have compltete my B.TECH(IT) degree but still i have no knowledge in that field so what type of jobs suitable to me.,
30th September 2014, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my secondary education with 12th commerce maths and now i am pursuing b.com. but i am interested in IT studies, so what are the short term courses related to IT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?