17th March 2015, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

Subjects combination in Higher Secondary for a candidate who want to study Biology?

Hello,
My son is a student of Madhyamik. He wish to proceed his carrier in Biology Science but without Mathematics. Kindly tell me what is the best subject combination in Higher Secondary which help him for brighter future for higher study with Biology?

19th March 2015, 04:50 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Subjects combination in Higher Secondary for a candidate who want to study Biology?

Friend;

You can take PCB ( PHYSICS; CHEMISTRY; BIOLOGY ) with English ; computer Science as the main subject this will help in your future in going in the field of Medical and you can also prepare for other competitive examination.

thanks
20th March 2015, 04:52 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Subjects combination in Higher Secondary for a candidate who want to study Biology?

No worries , you may go for PCB , Physics & Chemistry & Biology in other words we say medical stream
After that you have many more options to do , now just go for it
22nd March 2015, 07:31 AM
aadhihosur123

Smile Re: Subjects combination in Higher Secondary for a candidate who want to study Biology?

The student can select PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY, as it will help him to take his medical entrance examinations.
The student can also take COMPUTER SCIENCE along with PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY and BIOLOGY (allowed in CBSE).
Some students have also taken language courses like HINDI, along with these three subjects and english (though not preferable, if the candidate has got ample amount of marks.)
22nd March 2015, 11:34 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Sir, Here i suggest you to take subjects combination:-

1.Physics
2.Chemistry
3.Biology
4.English
5.Optional either Computer or Physical & Health Education

This is what we call Medical Stream. Also you have an option to take combine subject's i.e. Mathematics & Biology. Combine subject's are much more beneficial than that of individual subject.
1st April 2015, 06:31 PM
amanshrivastava98

He can opt for the Biology as the subject after 10th standard.

The combination of subject would be Physics, Chemistry and Biology + English + Hindi or Computer science as the main subjects.

Physical and Health Education is conducted by the schools as the complimentary subject.
2nd April 2015, 11:59 AM
SmilyRishu

The main subject for the higher level education is that......

1. Hindi
2. English
3. Physics
4. Chemistry
5. Computer science

After that you have also option in case of Mathematics and Biology. when if you want study in the field of medical then you get biology which help in you higher education. On the other hand when you goes to study of B-Tech then you will get the MAthematics.
24th May 2016, 10:12 PM
Unregistered

If one keeps this subject combination.. Biology,, Nutrition,, Chemistry. & Geography then is she eligible for BSc nursing entrance???
29th November 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of class 10 under the wbbse. I want to be a doctor in future. I know the PCB subjects are essential for me along with Bengali and English as compulsory subjects in higher secondary class but i also love Mathematics. Is there any solution that i can fulfill my wish of being a doctor with math???
23rd March 2018, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

I am study for b. Sc nursing course, then the subject choose in higher secondary, biology, nutrition, chemistry, geography, bengali and English. Please answer me.
30th April 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

In this year my daughter passed madhyamik..he wished to proceed her carrier in bio science without mathematics..in this place my daughter choose computer application and the other subjects are biology, nutrition, chemistry.kindly tell me this subjects will be help to built up my daughter's brighter future?????
14th May 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

I have the subjects Geography,biology,environmental science and nutrition in class 12 . Which subject should I choose for honors geography or biology ? Or which subject is better for jobs?
7th June 2018, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

I want to participate the NEET and JEE main examination. What will be my subject combination on HS
7th June 2018, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

I want to participate NEET and JEE main examination. What will be my subject combination on HS?
10th June 2018, 08:41 AM
Unregistered

I am a student of Madhyamik, I want to study maico biology, so what is the subject combination without mathematics and physics
23rd February 2019, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there any school where physics,chemistry Biology are available with Geography as optional??
3rd March 2019, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I have given madhyamik exm this time......I want to take physics, chemistry, biology, nutrition and computer application including Bengali and English......can I take those subjects in the bio science combination.... without maths ....
13th March 2020, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Can a student take biology as a subject while she wants to read arts in HS
24th July 2020, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a nurse by taking the combination of bio phy chem psychology
5th May 2021, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

After madhyamik can I take chemistry, biology, psychology & nutrition as a subject combination in higher secondary of wbbse board????
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?