26th October 2016, 05:09 PM
hrishikesh tiwari

How can I get my Migration reissued if I lost the original?

Hello Sir, I have lost my migration certificate of class 10 and I have taken admission in Bihar board and they are asking for the migration for registration but I failed to give it and the date of registration is so near so how can I get it reissued as quick as possible?

27th October 2016, 05:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get my Migration reissued if I lost the original?

To get your Migration certificate reissued if you lost the original then, you have to contact the school where you pursued your 10th standard. The school will ask you to fill the application form regarding re-issuing of Migration certificate. After submitting the application form, the school will send it to Bihar Board and then, they will re-issue your Migration certificate and you can collect it from your school.
27th October 2016, 07:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

As you have lost your migration certificate, so in order to get it back at first you have to contact your school authorities from where you have completed your 10th standard.

Just go to the school, contact the principal over there and inform him/her regarding the issue. After that you will be given a form which you have to fill and submit with a minimum amount of fee. Next the school will send it to the authorities of the particular board and within a few days you will get your migration certificate by post or at your school.
28th October 2016, 12:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for the duplicate certificate from the institution you have completed your 10th boards, you will have to write an application form regarding the issue and will have to provide the details asked for and I am sure you will avail your duplicate copy of certificate.
28th October 2016, 02:29 AM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

You have to go to your previous school and ask for the duplicate migration certificate.

When they issue any document, they keep a copy of it with them

You have to make an application to the head of the institution and pay the requisite amount of fee to get the duplicate copy of the migration certificate reissued.

You can submit this in your new school and get the registration done.
5th October 2020, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

I lost my Calcutta university migration how to collect duply cat migration from cu
11th April 2021, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

How I can get my migration certificate if took admission in bed and left the college without completing bed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?