8th December 2019, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

How can I join ISRO being a 12th Science student?

Sir, it is my dream to join ISRO. Currently, I am studying in 12th standard with Science stream. I am a student of Andhra Pradesh Board and I need to know how I can join ISRO? Please help me to know about this asap.

11th December 2019, 06:23 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join ISRO being a 12th Science student?

To join ISRO you have to pursue BTech or equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 65% marks.

Age limit should be below 35 years.

You have to pass the examination conducted by ISRO. Entrance exam has negative marking consisting of total 80 questions.

Final year students are also eligible.

Therefore, you are not eligible to join ISRO after 12th.
11th December 2019, 07:38 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You cannot join ISRO with your class 12th result. You have to get BTech degree.
BTech student with 65% marks can apply to work in this organisation.
Age limit:-
The General and OBC candidates must not be more than 24 years of age and SC /ST and PWD candidates must not be more than 29 years of age.
For more information log on to this website www.isro.gov.in.
13th December 2019, 08:46 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

ISRO stands for Indian Space Research Organization. The minimum academic qualification required to apply for jobs in ISRO is Bachelor of Technology from a recognized university or Master of Science from a recognized university. Minimum of 60% marks in bachelor's degree is required,

The minimum age is 21 years. You can pursue B.Tech from a recognized institute after 12th science stream to become eligible for ISRO exams in future.
14th December 2019, 12:27 PM
Sreerag. K

You need to take the "JEE" main entrance exam after your 12th. And based this entrance result, you can get the seat in IIST(tiruvanadapuram in kerala). After going this 3 year b. Tec course in any of the 3 deciplines offered there and also based your overall performance you might get the chance to directly inducted into ISRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?