2nd December 2012, 11:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in ISRO? Which exam should I qualify for ISRO?

how we admission in isro, which exam we have to qualify for isro other than isat

27th September 2013, 01:37 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: How to get admission in ISRO? Which exam should I qualify for ISRO?

[ISRO] is application of space science and space technology for the development of society through development of space transportation systems and satellites.
ISRO offers challenging opportunities for young graduates where they can be involved in undertaking development of innovative technologies and establishing the advanced technical infrastructure needed for space exploration and beyond.
If the new discoveries about the solar system or studying satellites and their connection with Earth interest you, then you can consider joining ISRO as a scientist or an engineer.

Space research is not confined to mapping a distant planet or studying some our solar system and galaxies only; this field now provides job opportunities in varied fields.
ISRO exam
First you have to pass the written test, ISRO conduct a written test every year to recruit students.

The exam is generally held in the month of April every year. Candidates can apply online only and the online registration procedure requires your valid e mail address.
Eligibility for ISRO:
You need to have completed your B Tech or BE in the streams like electronics, electrical, computer science or mechanical engineering. You need to have aggregate score of 60% and above throughout your career.
Indian citizens who are not more than 35 years of age can apply; however, there is some relaxation in the age limit for candidates from the reserved categories. The candidate can appear in the written test during the final year of B Tech or BE course.
2nd April 2016, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in ISRO? Which exam should I qualify for ISRO?

Sir,
I got 9.8 GPA in 10TH and 97.7% in 10 2. How can I get into ISRO other than pursuing Btech in IIST.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?