27th August 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing 10th from Gujarat Board School?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of doing 10th from Gujarat Board School? -- [New]
  2. Can I get admission in Gujarat board school from CBSE board after 10th?
  3. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  4. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  5. If I pass my 10th in school board will I be able to get admission in 11th Gujarat Board School?
  6. Can I go for Gujarat board after passing 10th?
  7. Can I go for Gujarat board after passing 10th?
  8. Can I take admission in SCI of Gujarat board after 10th from CBSE board?
  9. Can I get admission in 11th standard in Gujarat Board school?
  10. What should I do to ensure that I will get admission in the same school where I completed 10th board exam?
  11. Can I get admission in 11th Gujarat State Board after completing 10th from CBSE Board?
  12. What's the eligibility criteria(for MBBS course) to get admission in Gujarat?
  13. Which board to select between School and CBSE? Benefits of CBSE board?
  14. If I passout from school board then will I be able to get admission in 11th in Gujarat School Board?
  15. Should the board need to be changed after 10th from CBSE to Gujarat board as there are more seats available in Gujarat board for Engineering?
  16. Which is the best school in Gujarat for science stream after 10th?
  17. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  18. GUJCET qualification? -- [Most Discussed]
27th August 2015, 08:07 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

Default Re: Benefits of doing 10th from Gujarat Board School?

Sir , there is no criteria talking about benefits from any school .
a) Firstly , school should be recognised from government under the act .
b) Faculty should be experienced and supportive to students to create spontaneity on them .
c) Facilities should be good , like lab facilities , infrastructure and playground .
d) Iibrary should be there and should give chance to students to participate in extra curricular activities ...
e) overall reputation of college must be noticed .
These are the most and mandatory qualities for every school , if we are aggressive towards studies
definitely you will get lot of knowledge from faculty . This is the benefit ...
28th August 2015, 12:45 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Honestly and frankly speaking there is no such benefit to do 10th board from Gujarat Board of Education. It is state education board for conducting board examinations for 10th and 10+2 exams.

Instead of doing 10th board from Gujarat Board, I would suggest to do it from Central Board of Secondary Education as it is more scoring and widely recognized all over the India. You can also do 10th from Gujarat Board also as there is no issue in that but CBSE is the Central board and certainly has an upper edge over Gujarat Education board.

CBSE board schools are bit expensive so final choice is yours to choose the board for 10th exams.
28th August 2015, 02:21 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The aspirant can study the all subjects in their mother tongue. Actually the CBSE is much better than any state board schools and education. The syllabus is improved in GSEB, but the teaching pattern and the language (English) skill will be less when compare to CBSE. Wherever you study, in longer run it will not matter. So the aspirant can study in Gujarat Board School also.
14th December 2019, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

As per me I suggest to take CBSE from 9th or 10th, because it can help to study in detail of any subject we choice.We can too take GBSE if we want to stay in Gujarat after studies and have decided to work here. If you want to move abroad you should go for CBSE as by this we can be aware for many things in detail. After all this is your choice to choose your life I can only give you suggestions towards your future . ALL THE BEST, HAVE A GOOD FUTURE........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?