21st October 2014, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

How can I know the marks and qualifying shortlist of NTSE 2nd stage?

Hello
My son Moulik Choraria of Delhi Public School, Faridabad has appeared in NTSE 2nd stage exam for Class VIII. Please let me know his score/marks, his position in the state, all India topper marks and the scholarships that he will get if he clears the 2nd stage.

Suresh kumar Choraria

4th November 2014, 03:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I know the marks and qualifying shortlist of NTSE 2nd stage?

NTSE stands for National Talent Search Examination. There are two stages in the NTSE examination. They are :-
1. NTSE Stage-I examination :- It is conducted by respective state boards.
2. NTSE Stage-II examination :- It is conducted by NCERT all over India.

The NTSE Stage-I examination will be held in the month of November every year and the NTSE Stage-II examination will be held in the month of May every year. Candidates who have qualified in NTSE Stage-I examination are eligible to appear for NTSE Stage-II examination.

NTSE Stage-I results and shortlisted candidates for NTSE Stage-II examination will be released by the respective state boards before NTSE Stage-II examination and Candidates who have shortlisted in NTSE Stage-II examination will be released by NCERT soon after completion of NTSE Stage-II examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?