28th November 2019, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How can I reappear if passed 12th Meghalaya Board exam?

Sir, I have appeared 12th Board exam with Meghalaya Board but I have scored only 40% marks. I don't think with this percentage of marks, I will do anything. I want to give the Board exam again with the same Board. Kindly tell me how can I do that?

29th November 2019, 10:13 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I reappear if passed 12th Meghalaya Board exam?

You cannot appear in 12th standard board examinations third time as a regular candidate but you can appear in supplementary examinations.
You can qualify the failed examinations by appearing in supplementary examinations.
30th November 2019, 01:02 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I reappear if passed 12th Meghalaya Board exam?

Don't worry you have chance to re-appear in examination with improvement examination scheme. You have to fill an application form (to improve your score) i.e. improvement exam application form. Fill every column proper and correct. Attach documents which are required like copy of 12th marksheet, Your ID, copy of 10th mark sheet, Your passport size photograph etc. Once you fill it properly, submit it. You also have to pay exam fee. Your admit card will be posted to your residential address. Your exam will be conducted with the examination of ongoing session.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?