4th June 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I reappear in 12th if passed from State Board of Kerala with 72% marks?

Respected Sir,
I have passed class 12th from State Board of Kerala with 83% marks. But, I want to reappear in 12th from another school. Can I reappear in 12th exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is best among ISC and Kerala State Board for studying 12th standard?
  2. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  3. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam from CBSE Board if completed 12th from BSEB?
  4. Should I reappear in 12th from Regular Board if completed NIOS and studying B.Com?
  5. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  6. Can i reappear on next year after passing +2 kerala state board exam?
  7. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  8. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of CBSE Board? Benefits to prepare for JEE Main & Advanced? Which is better among Kerala State Board and CBSE Board?
  9. Is there any difficulty to get job or admission in college if reappear in 12th RBSE? Can I change into CBSE Board from RBSE?
  10. Chances to reappear in English and Maths Board exam of 12th NIOS for a candidate who has qualified around 8 years ago?
  11. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship to study B.Sc(Chemistry) if secured 97.25% in 12th Kerala State Board?
  12. Can I reappear if secured less marks in 12th ISC Board exam? From where I will get the application form? Procedure to apply?
  13. Rules and regulations to reappear in ISC Board exam?
  14. Can I reappear in 12th Board exam if secured 59% from CBSE Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Should I have to reappear in 12th Board exam if secured less marks in NEET?
  16. Is it possible to reappear in 12th Mathematics WBCHSE Board exam?
  17. Can I change my board in 12th from Kerala State Board to CBSE? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for B.Tech after scoring 53 marks in Maths in Kerala State Board
14th June 2016, 12:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I reappear in 12th if passed from State Board of Kerala with 72% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir,
I have passed class 12th from State Board of Kerala with 83% marks. But, I want to reappear in 12th from another school. Can I reappear in 12th exam?
Sorry it is not possible to reappear in 12th board exam again in different board. It is better that you can apply for Bachelor Degree course after completing 12th standard and try to score good marks in Bachelor Degree course instead of reappearing in 12th board exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?