3rd June 2019, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

How can I score full marks in Mathematics of 10th Uttarakhand Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying in 10th standard and I am an Uttarakhand Board student. I want to practice Mathematics so that I can score full marks in the Uttarakhand Board exam. So, can you please share some tips for securing full marks in Mathematics?

10th June 2019, 07:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I score full marks in Mathematics of 10th Uttarakhand Board exam?

You can do the following things to have a good chance of scoring full marks in mathematics.

- Practice all kinds of problems throughout the academic year. Only a few months of studies can't make you perfect.

- Get used to the pattern of the exam. Practice mock tests so that your speed increases.

- Never skip your time table and give enough time daily to the subject.

- Be in touch with a good tutor so that you can clear your doubts.
11th June 2019, 11:15 AM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I score full marks in Mathematics of 10th Uttarakhand Board exam?

To score full marks in mathematics in 10th board examination you have to follow these steps-

First of all make sure that you are just referring your text book that is recommended to you by your teachers.

Once you are done with your textbook with all concepts then go to the questions that are given at the end of each chapter and practice them by heart.

It is very important to know the formulas on your fingertips and for that you can just make a chart and write all the formulas of all the chapters in that chart and paste it on the wall of your room.

It is very important to practice previous year question papers because they will definitely going to give you an idea about the types of questions being asked in the exam.

Also analyse yourself by practicing mock tests weekly.
12th June 2019, 08:07 AM
kidzeee
Senior Member+

Tips:-

Know the syllabus clearly.

Solve questions.

Maintain separate notebooks for each subject.

Highlight important points.

Plan your studies.

Know your strengths and weaknesses.

Revise Well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?