13th August 2019, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score above 80 marks in Mathematics of 10th Uttarakhand Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am studying and preparing for the Board exam of 10th standard from Uttarakhand Board. I am strong in Mathematics so I want to secure above 80 marks in Mathematics subject exam. So, I would like to know some tips for preparation so that I can secure above 80 marks in Mathematics subject?

17th August 2019, 06:41 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 80 marks in Mathematics of 10th Uttarakhand Board exam?

Tips to score above 80 marks in mathematics of Uttarakhand board exam-

First you need to understand that mathematics is a subject of practice. You need to practice it on daily basis in order to get grip on the subject. Devote at least one hour daily to mathematics.

First you need to study your textbooks thoroughly and once you are done with concept clearance, formulas and derivation then move onto question practice.

It is always necessary to practice examples of each chapter and then to the questions given at the end of each chapter.

Once you are done with all this then practice previous year question papers at least 10.

If you are done with the this also then move on to sample papers like mock tests.
17th August 2019, 10:35 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score above 80 marks in Mathematics of 10th Uttarakhand Board exam?

The big mantra for successfully score more than 80 marks in mathematics in 10th standard is to follow the regular study plan. So, first of all make a study plan looking to your syllabus. After making the study plan, you shall try to follow the same without any breakthrough. Also, keep making short notes on all important formula and equations.
After completion of each chapter, you shall practice the corresponding questions from previous year papers.
After completing the syllabus, you shall try to solve complete previous year paper within time limits defined by the board. It will enhance your skills of time management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?