29th January 2019, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

How can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th Maharashtra Board?

Hi Sir, I am a student of 10th standard from Maharashtra Board and currently preparing for the Board exam. I want to study Aeronautical Engineering after my 10th. Please let me know that how can I do that? Please help me!

10th February 2019, 04:47 PM
bokoma
Member+

Default Re: How can I study Aeronautical Engineering after completing 10th Maharashtra Board?

You need to choose PCM(physics,chemistry,and mathematics).Mathematics is compulsory in your 12th standard.Maintain a minimum of 60% in above stated subjects.Then you can get admission in any university which offers Aerospace engineering course.
The best institution for doing aerospace engineering course are IIT's.You have to clear JEE Main exam for that.

with regards
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?