31st January 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Aeronautics after B.Tech (CS)? Is Computer science linked to Aeronautics?

Can i proceed in aeronautics after doing btech. computer science?
i could not take it up initialy as i did not get my choice stream,i want to know if i can proceed in the same in near future.
is computer science any way linked to aeronautics,if thats so how can i go into this field through computer science??

2nd February 2011, 08:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Aeronautics after B.Tech (CS)? Is Computer science linked to Aeronautics?

which pg courses a student can after b tech cse completion
4th March 2011, 05:29 PM
sachin2places

Default Re: Aeronautics after B.Tech (CS)? Is Computer science linked to Aeronautics?

Hello.....Unfortunately you cannot apply for Aeronautical engineering after B.Tech in CS because you would be way ahead of the upper age limit of engineering.
There is no point in doing engineering two times.It is difficult to become a master in field so you can understand that how much difficult it can be to master two.You need not spend 8 years of your life in engineering.Better to toughen your mind and go ahead with CS.
ALL THE BEST.
10th March 2011, 12:17 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Aeronautics after B.Tech (CS)? Is Computer science linked to Aeronautics?

I think there are no options for you relating Aeronautics with your group...in terms of degree

but you can opt for craft management..not perfectly aeronautics but something related to aeronautics.

but age should be also concerned..

if you degree also the companies prefer the students for training..

so you may get a problem there..

as i don't have full knowledge regarding your question..

i don't want to misguide you..

but it's not possible again to do b.tech similarly like computer science..

so you should relate something with masters..

think wise before taking decision..

all the best

~aditya~
18th April 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my b.tech in stream of cs.............and i want to do the pg course in aeronautics .............???????????????
9th May 2011, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

i am continuing my be in cs ..............and i have intrest in aeronatics...............can u guide me for next career..........
11th May 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Is there any short term courses for aeronautics after completing B.Tech CSE?
7th June 2011, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

can I opt for Aerospace engineering in mtech after doing computer science in btech..???
27th August 2011, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

why i can not do aeronotical ater doing btech cse .........?????????
27th June 2013, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

iam completed b.tech cse 2012 can i do earounatics?
14th June 2016, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

is there any opportunity to join aeronautics after b.tech in mechanical engineering? please show me the way?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?