16th November 2020, 07:34 AM
Unregistered

How can I study further in the USA being an NIOS 12th Science student?

I have a dream to do my further studies in the USA. I am pursuing my 12th from NIOS Board with Science stream. Please help me to know how I can study in the USA?

17th November 2020, 08:53 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study further in the USA being an NIOS 12th Science student?

Basic requirements for studying abroad:_
Finance
English proficiency
Health & character.
Other requirements
Application form proof of 12th class completion.
Certification of TOEFL.
Evidence of financial support..
Other things that matter is wat u want to study..
In what college
What the fee structure.. etc..
You should check carefully in advance whether a degree from an institution you are applying to will be recognized by your home country goverment, and any professional institution etc..
And yes NIOS certificate is equally valid everywhere so no problem with that..
18th November 2020, 08:28 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study further in the USA being an NIOS 12th Science student?

°°° YES, definitely you can study further in abroad if you are a student from NIOS board. But to get admission in foreign universities, you have to complete one exam called IELTS.
After completing the exam you can apply to universities by sending your application form along with your test score.
Then, the university will send you the admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies University admission criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?