21st May 2015, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to appear in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 71% in 12th NIOS?

Dear Sir,
I have passed 12th from NIOS Board
with 71% marks with Commerce stream.
Am I eligible for giving SSC CHSL recruitment exam?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
22nd May 2015, 09:01 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 71% in 12th NIOS?

Yes definitely you are eligible to apply for " SSC CHSL " Examination with your qualification. In fact there is No restriction on the percentage of marks in 12th standard. But you need to complete the 12th with minimum percentage of marks from the recognized University.

For the details regarding the information about the SSC CHSL you can have a look on the below facts.

1.You should have completed 12th from the recognized university.

2.Age should be in between 18 to 27 years. And there is Age relaxation for the reserved candidates.

3.For OBC -- 3 years

SC/ST candidate -- 5 years.

Important dates for SSC CHSL 2015 :

* Starting date to fill the Online Application form : 06/06/2015

* Last date to fill the Online application form : 06/07/2015

* Date of Examination : 01/11/2015 to 15/11/2015.
22nd May 2015, 10:02 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to appear in SSC CHSL recruitment exam for a candidate who has secured 71% in 12th NIOS?

Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL) to recruit the candidates as data entry operators or lower division clerks.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA :

* Candidate must be a citizen of India or subject to Nepal/ Bhutan.

* The candidate should be between 18-27 years of age.

* The candidate should have qualified 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognized board or University.

* The candidate's who selected for Typing test/ Skill test should provide original certificates such as mark sheets, Provisional certificate as the proof of attaining the minimum educational qualification.
22nd May 2015, 11:24 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to appear in CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level) Examination which is conducted by Staff Selection Commission. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for SSC CHSL Recruitment is "12th Class" or Intermediate from a recognized university. Since NIOS (National Institute of Open School) is a recognized University, you are certainly eligible to appear in SSC CHSL Recruitment with the educational qualification that you have mentioned above. The only thing is "Candidates must have passed 12th Class from a recognized Board or University". Since you have already passed 12th Class from NIOS, I am sure you are eligible to appear in CHSL Recruitment. The minimum age required to apply is 18 years and the maximum age must not exceed 27 years in order to be eligible for this recruitment.
3rd December 2015, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Recruiting jobs in State or Central Govt. posts; the preference of regular and NIOS 12th standard are equally preferred in percentage of marks or subject wise.
1st June 2016, 12:11 PM
DivyaJ1

Yes, you can apply for SSC CHSL Exams, as the qualification criteria for SSC CHSL Exam is 12th pass.
if you have 10+2 certificate then you can appear in this Exams.
24th November 2017, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th standard in vocational (Engineering & Technology) with 85% marks. Can I apply for ssc chsl ..?? Please reply as soon as possible.
19th November 2020, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passed 10 2 from haryana open school.can i apply for ssc chsl 2021 plz reply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?