7th July 2015, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study Bachelor's Degree in India for a candidate who has completed 12th IGCSE in Burma? Requirements to get admission?

Sir,
I have completed my 12th IGCSE in Burma. Can I join Bachelor's Degree in India? What are all the requirements for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Arch in Chennai for 12th IGCSE candidate of Burma?
  2. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  3. Which are the IGCSE affiliated private schools available in India?
  4. Requirements to study Naval Architecture in India and Abroad for 12th qualified girl candidate?
  5. Whether a candidate is eligible to study PUC after completing 10th IGCSE in Bangalore?
  6. List of IGCSE affiliated schools which offer admission in 1st standard in Delhi? Requirements to get admission?
  7. After IGCSE from Dubai a candidate can join courses in Indian universities?
  8. Possibility to study MBBS in China for a candidate who has secured 50% in 12th standard? Procedure of admission?
  9. Possibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has completed 12th about 15 years ago?
  10. When and How to get the Government Pharmacist job?
  11. How to do correspondence course in MCA?
  12. Am I eligible to do CS course after completion of B.Sc in Chemistry?
  13. Am I eligible to write ICET Exam pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does B.E. equivalent to M.Sc? Will they be given same importance?
  15. What are the merits and demerits of ICSE and IGCSE boards? Which is widely used in India?
  16. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?
  17. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  18. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed course from Jammu university?
10th July 2015, 11:33 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study Bachelor's Degree in India for a candidate who has completed 12th IGCSE in Burma? Requirements to get admission?

Yes, you can study Bachelor's Degree in India for a candidate who has completed 12th IGCSE in Burma.

Requirement for admission :

Candidate can just apply apply as a normal students. You have to visit admission section of the desired institute and take admission form there. Fill up the details in admission form and submit it along with the following documents :
  • Date of birth Proof
  • 12th passed Mark sheet
  • Migration certificate from previous board
  • Passing certificate of 10th and 12th class

Submit photocopy all this along with the admission form to the admission cell. They will give you the further instructions.

You also have to pass entrance exams for most of the colleges, but there are many colleges which do not conduct entrance exam.
17th October 2015, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study Bachelor's Degree in India for a candidate who has completed 12th IGCSE in Burma? Requirements to get admission?

Is it possible to get admission in medical after completing 12 th std in Burma ?i am an Indian
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?