17th May 2015, 03:42 PM
Posts: n/a

Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?

I have completed my 10th 3 years ago then completed 11th and quit the study. Now, in this year after 2 years gap I can register for 12th Board exam or not?
Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I be eligible to get admission in 12th Commerce if discontinued 11th about 7 years ago?
  2. Possibility to study 12th again from CBSE Board with Science if completed with Arts about 3 years ago?
  3. Can I get admission to study MBBS if completed BPT 4 years ago but secured 39% in 12th?
  4. I want to complete 12th after failing in Maths in 11th nearly 20 years ago?
  5. Possibility to appear in 12th Commerce Gujarat Board exam as a Private candidate if completed 10th about 3 years ago?
  6. When can I register for CS after passing 12th board exam?
  7. Can I continue my studies now after giving 12th 5 years ago?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan to study B.Tech if completed 12th PCM 2 years ago?
  9. Can I appear in 12th NIOS Board exam without appearing in 11th standard? Is NIOS a recognized Board?
  10. Possibility to get transfer to MP Board if completed 11th from CBSE Board?
  11. Subjects and board which is suitable for me in 11th and 12th after giving 10th standard ICSE board exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  13. Maximum age limit to appear for Senior Secondary exam from any Open Board for a candidate who has completed Secondary school 10 years ago?
  14. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  15. Eligibility for Andhra pradesh board appeared students in BITS?
  16. Can I register for ICSI course along with B.Com after completing 12th?
  17. Can I join 11th in state board if I have completed 10th in CBSE?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in 12th WBCHSE Board exam being a 36 years old candidate?
18th May 2015, 01:39 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Bhiwani
Posts: 1,348
Thumbs up Re: Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?

No you cannot register for 12th Board exams after a gap of two years now you have two options first one is take admission in 11th class again because registration is done in 11th class for 12th board exams so take admission in 11th class again or second option is go for NIOS board - national institute of Open Schooling they provides you admission on the behalf of 10th class marksheet

NIOS Board is recognized board but not reputed Board in India

18th May 2015, 10:29 AM
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: manglorean
Posts: 87
Default Re: Can I register for 12th Board exam if completed 11th about 2 years ago?

Yes you are eligible to apply for 12th grade. If you are changing your institution you will need the following certificates. Note that 11th passing out marks sheet is a must.
•You need a Transfer certificate from your last attended institution.
•A conduct certificate.
•Study certificate.
If you are joining a school from a different place then you will need a migration certificate as well.
Talk to the head of the institution. They will let you know if you need to fulfil any other criteria.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: