26th January 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

How can i take admission in Frankfinn as a Flight Steward after 12th?

Hi, now i am in class 12th. I want to be a flight steward. But i don't know whether i will be able to become one after 12th or not. So tell me how to take admission in Frankfinn as a flight steward?

27th January 2016, 10:43 AM
kantraman

Default Re: How can i take admission in Frankfinn as a Flight Steward after 12th?

Graduate in any discipline are eligible for Flight Steward.But beside this one must have certain personality traits with regular skill, communication, knowledge of multiple languages and should have height and weight as per the norms of Airlines.Among all one thing is also most important that is work experience in customer services.
27th January 2016, 01:38 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i take admission in Frankfinn as a Flight Steward after 12th?

You need to be have a minimum qualification of graduation in any discipline in order to become a Flight Steward. You need to have good communication skills, pleasing personality, punctuality,etc. You must have a smart appearance. You will have to seek admission directly in public and private authorities just after the completion of your graduation and in your case in Frankfinn.

Admission is however provided through direct recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?