20th October 2022, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

How to change School for 4th standard CBSE student?

My kid study in 4th standard in CBSE Syllabus. I would like to change the school. If the present management deny to issue TC, What step I can take to get. How I can get an admission on anther school without TC

20th October 2022, 03:04 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change School for 4th standard CBSE student?

The principal of the school should be notified in writing of the transfer, together with the explanations for the transfer. If you intend to transfer to another branch of your school or to another school, you may submit an application requesting a TC.
21st October 2022, 02:23 AM
aryaanfreelancer
Senior Member++

Notification of the transfer and an explanation for it should be sent in writing to the school's principal. You can submit an application requesting a TC if you want to transfer to another school of your current board or to another board.
22nd October 2022, 07:02 PM
Msdhoni02

Issue a legal notice to the School authorities asking them to issue the School Leaving Certificate.

As per the Right to Education Act, no child should discontinue education because of the delay in issuing a TC.

If the authorities of the school failed to issue the TC even after a month, the same should be brought to the notice of the deputy director of public instructions or the block education officer, and they should take action as per the classification control and appeal (CCA) rules.
22nd October 2022, 08:26 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

How to change School for 4th standard CBSE student?

First step is to write an application - explaining the reason for changing school, to the principal of the school. Then, if they refuse to accord your TC then you can move to police station to register FIR against the school. Because legally, there is no reason why the school will not offer your TC.
23rd October 2022, 12:16 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can change your school for 4th standard ,but first you have to take TC and Final Result .

Without you can also change the Scholl some schools take admission without TC also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?