27th April 2015, 04:07 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in 4th standard of any school in Bangalore for 3rd standard student of Hyderabad?

Sir,
My daughter is studying in 3rd standard
and we live in Hyderabad. Now I am moving
to Bangalore so please tell me how can she
get admission in class 4th.
Please guide me.

Related Questions:
  1. List of Naval Schools with fee structure which offer admission in Hyderabad for 3rd standard student? Detailed procedure and requirements to get admission?
  2. What is the admission procedure for joining 4th standard student in Military school?
  3. According to CBSE norms a 10 years old candidate get admission in 4th standard?
  4. List of Schools with Hostel facility in Bangalore for 5th standard student? Procedure to get admission?
  5. Rules and regulations for admission in CBSE school through Transfer Certificate?
  6. Can I apply for Karnataka CET as a Local candidate if studied 4 years in Singapore?
  7. Admission procedure in 5th and 9th standard at BHU, Banaras for 4th and 8th female students?
  8. Will my daughter be considered as a local candidate if she studied in Hyderabad upto 4th standard and rest in Mumbai and AP?
  9. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  10. Is it possible to get admission in 5th CBSE of another school if completed 4th standard at the age of 9 years old?
  11. Procedure to get admission in first PUC for a non Karnataka student? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure to apply for admission in any government school at Delhi for 8th standard student?
  13. Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?
  14. Procedure to get admission in Navy School for 7th standard student?
  15. Am I eligible to study 12th NIOS if disqualified in 11th CBSE?
  16. Admission for 4th standard (CBSE syllabus) in other branches of Sathya Sai Baba school?
  17. What is the procedure to take admission into 4th standard in Staya Sai school Putta Parthi?
  18. Procedure to get transfer from St. Xavier's School, Uttar Dinajpur to St. Xavier's School, Kolkata campus for 3rd standard student?
29th April 2015, 11:06 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 4th standard of any school in Bangalore for 3rd standard student of Hyderabad?

Don't worry its not a big job. You just visit to different schools in your locality and have a direct meeting with principal. Tell them about your problem and request them about your daughter's admission. Surely they will definitely helps you under this situation.

Documents you require for this process are :-
School Leaving Certificate.
Character Certificate.
Mark Sheet of Previous Class.
Your Permanent Residence Proof.

Some school might require a copy of your Transfer Certificate.
30th April 2015, 11:11 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in 4th standard of any school in Bangalore for 3rd standard student of Hyderabad?

You have to just reach the desired school in which you want to admit your child.
Don't forget to take School Leaving Certificate and marksheet of your child from last school.

Go to the admission cell and ask for the admission form and the prospectus.
Fill up the details and submit the form to the admission cell.

The school will give you the date for the admission test of your child. After passing the admission test your child will be eligible to get admission.
Admission cell will provide you all other details.
18th August 2017, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

My daughter's was studied in UKG and 2nd STD.
But their age is 7 and 9 age respectively.now we planned to put admission for them as 2nd STD and 4th STD.Is it any problem.
12th April 2018, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

But the school in which he was studying, they require a letter from other school in which he was getting addmission and after that, they will give me the leaving cert. Please help
12th April 2018, 03:12 PM
Sachin00700

Sir my son was studying in 4th class and now we have to move to our native place. So I requested a TC but his teacher was asking me that first you require letter from another school in which your son is getting admission than only we can give it. So please need your help that we have to do it or it is not compulsory.
24th October 2018, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

My daughter studying in 3rd std in coimbatore in matriculation. Now we have to move hyderabad. Calan I get admission in Cbse school in hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?