29th April 2022, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

How to change school from government to private in 9th standard due to distance issue?

I want to admit my son in 9th class of government school (Ludlow Castle No.2) but the school does not admit my son because he passed his 8th class from private school and house and school distance about 5 km please tell me information about admission session.
contact no 09210830972
email add [email protected]

30th April 2022, 05:18 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change school from government to private in 9th standard due to distance issue?

--- Your son can change the school from government to private in class 9th standard but make sure that the board of registration is same in both the schools because it is under rule that the candidate has to complete both 9th and 10th from the same board.
If you have a valid reason behind changing the school then there will be no problem.
30th April 2022, 10:17 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to change school from government to private in 9th standard due to distance issue?

If you are interested in changing the school, then you just have to get the prospectus of school in which you are interested, fill the form with required documents and submit the form.

Once the school authority go through all the application , they will call you for an entrance exam.
Be prepared for the entrance, they may take your interview also.
In this way you can get admission in another school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?