22nd October 2015, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Can I change my school from Government to private school in 10th standard?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I want know that, can I change my school in 10th standard? I'm in a government school. I want to go to private school now.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  2. How much % would be required in 10th to change to Government school from a private school?
  3. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
  4. Is it possible to get admission for 10th standard in different school which is located in the same area as the old school?
  5. Can I change my school for 12th standard?
  6. Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?
  7. Eligibility for transfer to another school after completing 11th standard?
  8. What is the procedure to be followed to change school from CBSE TO MP board?
  9. How can I get admission in 11th standard if rejected from my schools having completed 10th from Private School?
  10. Can I change school after completion of 11th standard?
  11. Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?
  12. Can we change school in after entering 12th science in midterm?
  13. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  14. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to get commerce course in Government school if completed 10th with 60 CGPA?
  16. Is it possible for me to change school in 12th after completion of 11th standard?
  17. Whether School clearance certificate is necessary to study in Abroad for 10th Private candidate? Technical courses available to study in Abroad?
  18. How to change school in class 10th? Will it affect my 10th Board results?
28th October 2015, 08:19 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I change my school from Government to private school in 10th standard?

Sorry to say that but no. If you wants to change the board as well ,You can't change the Board in the mid of 10th class because registration is done in 9th class for 10th board exams. Now you have only one option that is change the school from same board. So find any school which was the same board as your previous school and ask their admission procedure and apply accordingly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?