15th March 2016, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get admission in private school for 10th after completion of 9th standard from government CBSE school?

I am studying in 9 class in govt cbse board school in delhi can i get addmision in 10 class in private CBSE board school in rudrapur (uttrakhan).
Please answer me fast I need it very much in urgent. Awaiting for your responses on the same.

Thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  2. What is the procedure followed for taking admission in 10th standard after completion of 9th from CBSE school?
  3. Can I get admission in 10th CBSE after completion of 9th ICSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible to get admission for Class 10th in another CBSE affiliated school? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How can I register for 10th standard in other CBSE school after completing 9th standard?
  6. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  7. Can I join a new school in 10th after completion of 9th standard?
  8. Admission in class 10th CBSE school from class 9th ICSE school
  9. Having Tamil as second language in 10th will create any problem in getting admission in CBSE School of Kerala?
  10. Is it possible to change of school after registration of CBSE board in 9th standard?
  11. Possibility to take admission in 10th CBSE if completed 9th standard from other school in Lucknow?
  12. List of best CBSE schools in Kanpur? Is it possible to get admission from ICSE to CBSE after 8th standard?
  13. Possibility of getting admission in 10th CBSE at Delhi if passed 9th standard from Haryana?
  14. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Is it possible to get admission in another school for 10th standard after completion of 9th from ICSE? -- [New]
  16. What is the procedure to be followed for doing 10th in another school after completion of 9th standard?
  17. Admission in 9th standard at CBSE or ISC School for student studying in Abroad?
  18. How to get admission in next year in 9th standard? Best school for CBSE course in Vadodara?
15th March 2016, 04:53 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in private school for 10th after completion of 9th standard from government CBSE school?

Yes definitely you can take admission in some other school in 10th standard after completing 9th standard from some other schools but keep in mind that board of both the schools should be same. You need to show these certificates:

Transfer Certificate
9th Standard Academic Certificate
Character Certificate
Category Certificate if any
15th March 2016, 07:30 PM
Indian knowledge

Smile Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in private school for 10th after completion of 9th standard from government CBSE school?

No sir you can not get admission in private school for 10th after passing 9th standard from government school. The marking in cbse board of 10th class is based on aggregate total of 9th and 10th standard. The CGPA of 10th class is based on both the marks of 9th and 10th standard.
So you can not change your school after 9th . The registration for 10th is also fulfilled in 9th standard. So if any chances are left yo change the school you must consult to your school department.
15th March 2016, 09:04 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get admission in private school for 10th after completion of 9th standard from government CBSE school?

Yes, you can get admission as a private student through NIOS board (National institute of Open Schooling). NIOS Board will provide you admission in 10th class. No need to go school every day, just sit at home and prepare according to yourself. NIOS board will provide admission to all the candidates no entrance exam. Just visit their official website and register yourself for 10th class. Click here (official website)
15th March 2016, 09:06 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

No, I am sorry to say that you just cannot get admission or cannot shift from government school to private being in the same board or any other. Your registration has been done and now it is quite not possible for you to shift from one school to another.
15th March 2016, 09:09 PM
Ashfaquerockz
Senior Member+

Yes, it is very much possible, as long as you are in the same board it is very much possible. You will have to intimate your current school as well as the prospective school you wish to get admission in and the board itself. You will have to collect all your educational documents from your current school and follow the admission procedures n the prospective school. You can however surely get admission in another school under same boar in class 10.
15th March 2016, 10:21 PM
OnePlus

It is quite difficult but not impossible. Some schools will not allow you to get admission. Some will allow. Its totally depends upon the school.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?