2nd April 2015, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Can I join an open school in 9th standard if already studying in 9th standard as private candidate?

Well right now i am studying in a private school in ninth standard in delhi iwant to know that can i join open school in ninth standard or not?

Related Questions:
2nd April 2015, 07:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join an open school in 9th standard if already studying in 9th standard as private candidate?

No, I am very sorry to say that you cannot get admission in open school in class 9.

Open school provides admission to candidates only for class 10th and 12th boards.

You should first clear your 9th standard and then can opt for admission in class 10th in Open school if you wish to.
2nd April 2015, 09:29 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join an open school in 9th standard if already studying in 9th standard as private candidate?

As you have said that you are already pursuing class 9th in a private school so I would like to tell you one thing that you cannot appear for the same class in different school simultaneously so it's better that you stuck in private school only or else you can change your school from private to open schooling.
2nd April 2015, 10:30 PM
DineshKumar_01

I am sorry say this word you cannot get the admission in the open school for studying the class 9. Because the open school provides admission to the candidate only for the class 10th and 12th standard. And hence my advice for you is first you need to clear the class 9 after that you can apply for the 10th standard in the open school.
3rd April 2015, 05:20 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

No you cannot join OPEN SCHOOL in 9th class Because NIOS board provides admission only for 10 and 12 class or also you
If you wanna to join Open school then wait for one more year but you must need 9th passing marksheet for Admission
So , i would like to suggests you continue your study in same school in 9th standard after you passed 9th class then you may go for OPEN board ,

you can get more information about NIOS Board on www.nios.ac.in (Official website)
31st May 2017, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

Can we get permission from Cbse for the first time ? Even if we don't have permission from state govt for 9th standard ?
9th January 2018, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I join an open school for 9th class as I am studing in 8th class as a regular student?
22nd May 2018, 02:16 AM
Unregistered

I'm finished 9th class in regular school in kuwait and attend half yearly examination in 10 but i can't complete my 10th. Now i want to continue my 10th but now i'm 18 years old so i choose open school examination.is it possible to apply for 10th open school examination ?
12th July 2019, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

can l have join the school l am brightly syudent
23rd August 2019, 01:58 AM
Unregistered

I am in 9 standard i am a regular school student but my parents want me to do private schooling because i am also doing some other activities i am national dance championship silver medal winner and i am also an actor,so can i do
17th March 2021, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

I want to do ninth standard in open school what ia the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?