25th June 2020, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

How to fillup the Maths Olympiad form for a 6th ICSE student?

My daughter is studying in 6th standard in ICSE Board. She want to appear in Maths Olympiad. How we can get its form and what is the procedure of filling the forms? Please let me know about all of these immediately.

25th June 2021, 01:39 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to fillup the Maths Olympiad form for a 6th ICSE student?

The name of the examination is IMO (International Mathematics Olympiad), the Parent organization is SOF (Science Olympiad Foundation) and the mode of examination is online, the duration would be 1 hour and the question type would be multiple choice questions. The SOF IMO examination is divided into 2 levels that are IMO registration through the School and 2nd level is IMO individual registration.

The eligibility criteria for the first level IMO Olympiad examination is a candidate from class 1st to 12th can participate and the school of the student must be affiliated with an Indian recognized education board. The student can give this examination once a year and for registration, the school must be registered through the SOF foundation to register their students. The students have to provide all the necessary details and registration fees to the school coordinator. The coordinator will fill the combined form for all the students and will send the completed form along with the combined registration fee to the SOF foundation.

The eligibility criteria for the second level IMO Olympiad examination is a student from classes 3 to 12th can participate. The top 5% of candidates class wise who appeared in the 1st level examination will be eligible for the level 2 examination. The topper of the class where atleast there are ten students from a class can appear and the students with 50% qualifying mark are eligible for the level 2 examination. The students with individual registration can give the SOF Olympiad examination from their home only by visiting the SOF official website https://sofworld.org/. You can view the 'Online Registration for School and Students' on the home page and click on read more which will redirect you to the registration page. Click on "Registration by Students" which will direct you to the individual registration form and enter school details and student details then preview your application form and submit the form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?