13th July 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

From where I will get the application form of Maths and Science Olympiad in Jaipur being a 9th standard student? Last date of application?

hello
i am in 9th standard this year .
which was the last date to apply
for maths and science olympiads.
and from where i can get the form .
i live in jaipur rajashthan india????

5th November 2014, 01:34 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: From where I will get the application form of Maths and Science Olympiad in Jaipur being a 9th standard student? Last date of application?

Mathematics and Science Olympiads is organized by Science Olympiad Foundation SOF for 9th standard. School will have to register for SOF to participate in Olympiads. Unregistered schools can also participate by sending an e-mail for prospectus. Students are not eligible to participate in Olympiads individually. The last date of registration in 31-08-2014. I have attached school registration form. You will have to get information about Olympiads from school authority.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf SOF School Registration Form.pdf(865.0 KB, 137 views)
31st August 2018, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where I will get the application form of Maths and Science Olympiad in Jaipur being a 9th standard student? Last date of application?

I want to submit online application for maths and English Olympiad for my daughter of class 5 independently as school hasn't got application registration. How can I do it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?