24th July 2018, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Registration procedure of GREEN Olympiad, TERI for 5th ICSE student?

Hi everyone, I want to register for GREEN Olympiad, TERI. My son is studying in 5th from ICSE Board. So, I just want to know about the procedure for registration. Can you please let me know about the registration procedure?

5th September 2018, 09:04 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Registration procedure of GREEN Olympiad, TERI for 5th ICSE student?

If you want want to register for GREEN Olympiad for your son, you need to contact the teacher in charge of their respective school. The Green Olympiad registration process is conducted through both online and offline mode.*It is done by the school management only. Individual application by students are not accepted. Students studying in any State Board/CBSE/ICSE from class 4th to class 10th are eligible to participate in the olympiad.

For more details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?