24th February 2018, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

How to find my SSLC register number for tamilnadu board exam?

My name is s.Gokul. I live in Ambur Vellore district and my school name is Namakkal Teacher s Matriculation Hr.sec .school. How can I find my SSLC registration number if I lost it? Can you please give me the way which I need to follow? Thank you!

2nd March 2018, 11:04 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to find my SSLC register number for tamilnadu board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My name is s.Gokul. I live in Ambur Vellore district and my school name is Namakkal Teacher s Matriculation Hr.sec .school. How can I find my SSLC registration number if I lost it? Can you please give me the way which I need to follow? Thank you!

The aspirant has to contact his school for getting the SSLC registration number, if lost, in the Tamilnadu board examination. It is better to note down the registration number in an important book. Before the SSLC examinations begin, the school provides you the hall ticket. Student name, registration number and other details are mentioned in the hall ticket. One should keep the hall ticket in safe till all the examinations are over. Hall ticket is important for writing SSLC examinations in Tamilnadu board.
2nd June 2018, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

How to know the details about sslc students using public exam number or register number ?
7th June 2019, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

How to know my 10th cerficate genuiness or fake.which place i sent my cerficate for checking
23rd November 2019, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

I am going to get retired now they are asking my 10th matriculation genuineness where to contact and how to get it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?