26th September 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

How to find the school name if I have the centre number for SSC board exam?

How to find the school name if I have the centre number for SSC board exam? I just wanted to understand the procedure for the same. Can you please help me to get the details? Where can I find it if you are not sure of it?

Thanks!

27th September 2015, 08:19 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to find the school name if I have the centre number for SSC board exam?

You can find school name and center number of SSC Board exams on your SSC Hall Ticket. All details regarding your SSC examination center will be provided on your Hall Ticket. The school name, code, address, etc. will be printed on Hall Ticket. If you are not able to find the details of exam center, I suggest you to contact your School Principal for details regarding your SSC Board exams center.
29th September 2015, 11:07 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to find the school name if I have the centre number for SSC board exam?

School name can be found out on the SSC Hall Ticket. School name, address, code etc. are printed on the Hall Ticket. All the details regarding SSC examination are provided on the Hall Ticket. If you are unable to find out the details then contact your school Principal regarding the details of SSC exam.
11th February 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Ssc board exam for 2015- 2016. Centre no. 8708 centre name Andheri no. 6 . pl show the schools
26th February 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

Please show school name for ssc exam center no.8708 , center name:Andheri no.6
16th February 2017, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Centre number is 6721 what is the name of school which centre number is given above.
4th March 2017, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam centre name and school name for living SSC exam?
22nd August 2019, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Please tell the center name and it's code of 06018
21st March 2020, 04:12 PM
Unregistered

I want school name of center no of 1403
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?